Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Belly Business - 35 Weeks

How far along: 35 weeks
Size of the baby: Honeydew Melon– approximately 18 inches long and 5 ¼ lbs – although Reed is measuring big, so we will see.
Total weight gain/loss: At my 32 week visit I had only gained 1.5 lbs since my 30 week visit which I felt really good about. Unfortunately I gained 4 lbs between the 32 and 34 week visits. I blame that on my visit to Texas which was filled with fast food and Mexican J all well worth it! So as of last Thursday I have gained a total of 24lbs.
Maternity Clothes: I finally purchased a couple of dresses while down in Texas this past weekend, and the most amazing accessory, a pair of maternity spanks! Thank you to the miracle garment for making the dress I wore to the wedding possible.
Cravings: Nothing in particular
Symptoms: Over the last couple weeks my feet and ankles have definitely started to swell. I’ve also noticed it is a little harder to breath and speak at length – making for some interesting client meetings. Other than that, the back pains and heartburn continue. I haven’t really done anything about the heartburn, but the heating pad has become my back’s best friend!
Movement: Constantly! While he doesn’t have much room in there, he makes the most of it and I don’t know that he ever rests. I hear that babies that are active in the womb are generally calm outside. I hope that wives tale is true.
Name: Reed Stewart Tuel
Due Date Prediction: I’m adding a new field this week. The doctors have given me no indication that Reed is coming earlier or later than his due date of November 9th. However, I have a gut feeling he is going to make an early appearance. Out of my mom (three girls), my older sister (two boys and one girl) and my little sister (one boy) no one has carried full term. So if genetics play into it at all I’m guessing he comes a week early.

I haven’t posted in a while, so here are some belly pics to catch everyone up!

30 Weeks in Galveston

31 Weeks

32 Weeks in Nantucket (I thought I took a belly shot, but they are all straight on)

33 Weeks in Dallas (with the spanks on)

34 Weeks at the cabin in New Hampshire

1 comment:

  1. Lookin' good Debbie! Reed will be here before you know it! Wonder if all that heartburn means he has a lot of hair -- it did for Jack. Hope the last few weeks of your pregnancy are stress free and fun! The best is really yet to come!!

    ReplyDelete