How far along: 36 weeks
Size of the baby: The doctors keep saying he is measuring long and lean. Although I don't know how they would know that considering I haven't had an ultrasound since 30 weeks and all they do every week is measure my belly from the outside. According to the app on my phone he is the size of a Crenshaw Melon? Weighing almost 6 lbs. and 18.5" long.
Total weight gain/loss: I have gained only 1 lb. since my last doctor’s visit at 34 weeks! So I am sitting at 25 lbs. even weight gain. I am hoping to keep the weight under 30lbs, but feel like it is kind of out of my control at this point.
Cravings: Nothing in particular
Symptoms: My legs and feet are continuing to swell on a daily basis. Not good considering the only pair of maternity pants I have are more like leggings and are becoming increasingly difficult to pull on and off. I really don't want to buy a new pair though. I'm going to have to figure something out.
Movement: He is still moving like crazy. I love the movement, but as Reed gets bigger so do the movements and he often catches me off guard making me increasingly uncomfortable.
Name: Reed Stewart Tuel
Due Date Prediction: I was really hoping I might get an inclination at this week’s appointment. However, I was informed that my doctor won't do a vaginal exam until I am full term. She doesn't want to cause any unnecessary bleeding or encourage the baby to come earlier than needed. I completely agree, but I am just so anxious! I won't have to wait long though. I will be full term in just a few days!! Next Doctors appointment is Tuesday, so hopefully I will have more details then.


No comments:
Post a Comment