We are officially Full Term! Reed could be here any day and as far as I am concerned, the sooner the better :) By the way, today is our original due date. If you remember back to our pregnancy announcement, at our 10 week visit they pushed the due date back nearly three weeks.
How far along: 37 weeks
Size of the baby: My prediction is he will be right around 8 lbs and 20 plus inches long
Total weight gain/loss: I didn't gain any weight this week, yeah! Still at 25lbs total weight gain. I definitely think I will stay under my goal of 30 total lbs.
Symptoms: It is getting harder and harder to walk. After about five minutes of walking Reed starts pushing down on my bladder and it becomes a little uncomfortable. Swelling in my ankles and feet. Heartburn at night. My back is still bothering me. I am very excited about a pre-natal massage tomorrow that I hope will help. Other than that I can't complain. I sleep like a baby through the night, so that is good.
Movement: He is one active baby, and I love it. Even if it gets a little uncomfortable, it is nice to know he is there and ready to meet us. I can't tell what is a hand vs. foot but find it is crazy that he can be poking out in different directions so far apart from each other. How it all fits in my belly I don't know.
Name: Reed Stewart Tuel
Due Date Prediction: Still hoping for a week early. This Tuesday at my 37 week appointment didn't confirm that though. Reed is still high and doesn't seem to be eager to meet the rest of us. My 38 week appointment is Monday, so fingers crossed there will be progress!
I'll take a better picture next week. This is from this past Saturday in Littleton, NH.

No comments:
Post a Comment