Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Belly Business - 19 weeks

How far along: 19 weeks
Size of the baby: Mango (7 oz and 6 inches long)
Total weight gain/loss: 7 lbs gained - I finally pushed my weight over the dreaded 10 lb block. You know what I mean - when your weight toggles between x weight and y weight. You would be ecstatic if your weight went below a, but could never imagine if it went over b. b for some people is 120, 130, 140 etc. Well, I just pushed over my b :(  
Maternity Clothes: No maternity clothes yet, but only because I'm lazy and hate shopping. I am wearing what I can, but seriously need to do some online shopping this weekend. Especially for our San Diego/Cabo trip coming up in a week!
Cravings: Nothing in particular, but I am eating everything in sight. I seriously need to slow down and start cooking more frequently. It always seems to be harder to eat at home during the summer when you are always on the go.
Symptoms: Back Pains - I tried to get my OBGYN to "prescribe" a pregnancy chiropractor or something, but she just said I need to do some prenatal yoga.
Movement: Still waiting... Seriously... just waiting... any day now?... more waiting
Gender predictions: No need to guess, it's a boy
Top Name: I'm adding a new field. Since Matt and I can't seem to agree on a name, I thought this would be a fun field to share what our top name pick is - for the moment - it changes daily. Ryan Reed Tuel, the thought is we would call him Reed, but if he wanted to go by Ryan as he grows up he can and use Reed as a nickname.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment