How far along: 17 weeks 3 days
Size of the baby: Onion (5 oz and 5.5 inches long)
Size of the baby: Onion (5 oz and 5.5 inches long)
Total weight gain/loss: 7 lbs weight gain
Cravings: I still haven't purchased any maternity clothes, but my clothing options are getting slim. The rubber band trick works mirales!
Symptoms: Back pains, swollen ankles (only when I'm in the Chicago heat), and strange skin pigmentation - my skin doesn't tan as evenly as it used to. Guess I need to pay more attehntion when I apply my sunscreen :)
Movement: Still waiting and getting really anxious to be able to feel the little bean
Gender predictions: We find out on Thursday!! Girl?
Cravings: I still haven't purchased any maternity clothes, but my clothing options are getting slim. The rubber band trick works mirales!
Symptoms: Back pains, swollen ankles (only when I'm in the Chicago heat), and strange skin pigmentation - my skin doesn't tan as evenly as it used to. Guess I need to pay more attehntion when I apply my sunscreen :)
Movement: Still waiting and getting really anxious to be able to feel the little bean
Gender predictions: We find out on Thursday!! Girl?

No comments:
Post a Comment