Thursday, June 9, 2011

Belly Business - 18 weeks


How far along: 18 weeks
Size of the baby: Bell Pepper (7 oz and 5.5 inches long)
Total weight gain/loss: Weighed in at the Doctor's visit today, and it wasn't as bad as I thought. I've gained 6 pounds from my first visit at 7 weeks.
Maternity Clothes: No maternity clothes yet, but I'm wearing a lot of dresses, using a rubber band at the waist and  sporting my Be Band every once in a while.
Cravings: Nothing in particular.
Symptoms: Back pains, swollen ankles and strange skin pigmentation - my skin doesn't tan as evenly as it used to. Guess I need to pay more attention when I apply my sunscreen :)
Movement: Still waiting and getting really anxious to be able to feel the little bean
Gender predictions: Until today we were 90% sure it was a girl... guess we were wrong, but that is for another entry

1 comment: