How far along: 29 weeks
Size of the baby: Butternut Squash (two 1/2 pounds and 15 inches long)
Size of the baby: Butternut Squash (two 1/2 pounds and 15 inches long)
Total weight gain/loss: I cheated last week and jumped on a scale and then did it again today. What is my problem? Do I like to torture myself? I think I have gained nearly 20lbs and I am freaking out over it! Here is a skype conversation I had with Matt today:
[1:10:46 PM] Debbie Tuel: I was doing so good today, cereal, fruit, coffee, peanut butter and jelly sandwich with chips... then somehow some ego waffles ended up on my plate?
[1:30:17 PM] Matt Tuel: Hahah...that had me laughing
[1:31:07 PM] Debbie Tuel: I am so weak... and Reed is making me so fat J
[1:34:29 PM] Matt Tuel: Not true...Reed is just getting big. Don't forget he is my son and a boy...you know how much I like to eat!
Maternity Clothes: Here and there, although when I wear non maternity the pants/skirt zippers won’t even budge. So they have to be held on tight with the BeBand and my tops/dresses are getting nice and stretched out. I thought for this week’s picture it would be kind of fun to put on the same thing I wore when I took my first belly picture. Reed (aka me) is getting big!
Cravings: Nothing in particular, but I am still eating lots of sweets. Good news – I called the doctor’s office after not hearing anything back from my blood test a couple weeks back and they said all my levels look great! No gestational diabetes and still a strong pregnancy.
Symptoms: Back pains and occasional heartburn… have I mentioned back pains?
Movement: Every day! It is my new favorite thing to just sit and watch my belly. It is so crazy to actually be able to watch him move inside me. I can’t pick out what body parts they are yet, but my stomach looks like it has been taken over by aliens.
Gender predictions: No need to guess, it's a boy
Name: Reed Stewart Tuel
First Picture of the "bump" at 13 wks:
Same outfit (black tights and undershirt) at 29 wks:


No comments:
Post a Comment