How far along: 28 weeks
Size of the baby: Chinese Cabbage?? Not sure what that is… (two ¼ pounds and 15 inches long)
Size of the baby: Chinese Cabbage?? Not sure what that is… (two ¼ pounds and 15 inches long)
Total weight gain/loss: 15 lbs as of last week. Next doctor’s visit is the 1st of September, and I don’t plan on stepping on a scale until then J
Maternity Clothes: Here and there – Today’s pick is a non-maternity top with my favorite gap maternity jeans! They are more like jeggings, but you would have no idea they are maternity. The front looks completely normal, and the elastic back doesn’t look elastic. Love them!
Cravings: Nothing in particular, but I am still eating lots of sweets. No word on the Glucose test from last week. No word is good, right?
Symptoms: Back pains and occasional heartburn, but I really can’t complain.
Movement: Every day! I think Reed is going to love food just as much as his daddy and I do. He is most active after I eat. I sit in amazement of the reality of this little guys growing and moving inside of me every day. It really is mind blowing when you think about it.
Gender predictions: No need to guess, it's a boy
Name: Reed Stewart Tuel

No comments:
Post a Comment