Some women dream about their wedding day from childhood. They picture the dress, the venue, the guests, the flowers, and the food all down to the last detail.
Their weddings dreams were my baby names. This gave me the false sense of calm going into baby name “negotiations”. I thought it would be a fun and exciting process… boy was I wrong. We quickly agreed on a girl’s name, but the boys name proved to be more difficult. Too bad we have no need for a girls name, yet.
Going into our vacation last week we were determined to settle on a name for our little jumping bean. After a couple days relaxing on the beach, Reed Stewart Tuel won out. Not only do I love the name, but it also honors both of our families. Reed is my mom’s maiden name and Stewart is Matt’s dads middle name.
Our Mexican Jumping Bean has officially been upgraded to Reed Stewart - aka baby Reed.
No comments:
Post a Comment