Thursday, July 21, 2011

Belly Business - 24 Weeks

How far along: 24 weeks
Size of the baby: Ear of Corn (about one pound and nearly a foot long)
Total weight gain/loss: Last doctors visit was at 22 weeks and I had gained 13 pounds total. I think I have only gained a pound or two since then. Doctor says I’m on pace to gain about 31 pounds.  
Maternity Clothes: I can still wear some of my old shirts and dresses, but pants are a whole other story. I am embracing maternity clothes and can’t wait to get back to Boston where a box of clothes from my sisters was delivered yesterday.
Cravings: Sweets… or at least I am letting myself eat more sweets. I love ice cream!
Symptoms: Heartburn, back pains and the realization that I am getting slower and burn out faster.
Movement: He is active. Squirming and kicking all the time. Mostly after meals, but there isn’t much that keeps him quiet and I LOVE IT!  
Gender predictions: No need to guess, it's a boy
Name: Reed Stewart

23 Weeks
24 Weeks

You guys not only get to follow the growth of my belly, but all of my hotel journeys ;) I think I only have one or two pictures from home. Here is another good belly shot from this past weekend while camping in VT.


No comments:

Post a Comment