Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Belly Business - 22 Weeks

How far along: 22 weeks
Size of the baby: Spaghetti Squash (1 lb and 11 inches)
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure… haven’t stepped on a scale in the last two weeks. I head to the doctor tomorrow, so I’ll know the official weight gain then. I’m guessing 10-12 lbs total??
Maternity Clothes: Some! The good news is the clothes I ordered before vaca came just in time. The jeans I purchased are amazing and can be worn after pregnancy too. I wore my maternity work pants for the first time this week and they were so comfortable. I can get used to all the elastic. Alex – you were right on the gap shelf tanks. They are amazing!
Cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary – this week anyway.
Symptoms: Heartburn, go away!
Movement: All the time, he is one strong baby boy. I skipped right past flutters into full blown jabs and kicks. He is most active after meals and conveniently when I’m trying to fall asleep.
Gender predictions: No need to guess, it's a boy
Name: Reed Stewart

Today:

21 weeks in Cabo:


1 comment:

  1. I love the name! And you are absolutely adorable and tiny! :)

    ReplyDelete