Friday, July 8, 2011

Gifts from Mommy and Daddy

Everyone has told me not to buy anything for the first baby until after the showers are over, but I just can’t help myself! As soon as we found out it was a boy I ran to Target and picked up his first set of sport balls. I know it says for ages 3 and up, but how can these really hurt him?


I also couldn’t pass up the cute footed onsies, especially the New England one in the middle what says “Who’s Crabby?”


Of course I had to make sure he has a nice warm Tech outfit, although I couldn’t find anything for Newborns or 0-3 months. He will still need a warm outfit Feb-April.


This past weekend we took a day trip up the coast to a town right at the boarder of New Hampshire and Maine called Portsmouth. It was a charming little city with some of the cutest shops. One of the shops we popped into had a Christmas ornament I fell in love with. Every year, my mom gives each of us girls a unique Christmas ornament- usually an angel- so I have decided to pass on the tradition and start with this one for Reeds first Tuel Christmas.


I saved the best for last. Matt made his first baby purchase this weekend too. Matt is nearly 100% Irish and spotted a Celtic store in Portsmouth he wanted to check out. Here is what he found (it reads "I drink me milk by the pint"):

No comments:

Post a Comment