Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bath Time

Reed had his first bath this past weekend and did great – at least for the first half. As soon as Matt put him in the tub Reed started peeing straight up. It all happened so fast. Matt shrieked and jumped back. I was so concerned and asked what was wrong because I couldn’t see. Matt told me he was peeing, so I stepped forward to cover the stream with my hand so it didn’t go all over the bathroom. I couldn’t stop laughing at Matt’s reaction. To his credit, it was the first time Reed had peed on him, and it has already become a regular occurrence for me. Even with the WeeWee Tepee’s.

As you can see from the pictures below, Reed really liked the first few minutes of warm water, but that only lasted a few minutes. Lesson learned, we have only about 5 minutes to get him in and out before he has a meltdown. Overall, it was a success and all worth it to see him wrapped up in the froggy towel.




No comments:

Post a Comment