Thursday, September 1, 2011

Belly Business - 30 Weeks

How far along: 30 weeks
Size of the baby: Head of Cabbage – we had a 30 week ultrasound today and Baby Reed is measuring in the 89th percentile. They are estimating him at 3lbs 13oz already! I have a feeling he is going to be one big boy.  
Total weight gain/loss: I weighed in at the Doctors office today and the news was better than I thought – 18lbs total gain. If I stick to the 1lb per week from this point forward it will put me at 28lbs total gain. I can work that off, right?
Maternity Clothes: I really need to buy more. My clothing selection is slim, but I am so close to the finish line I can’t bring myself to spend $$ on clothes I won’t wear for long. I’m going to have to break down this week or next to buy a dress for Matt Johnson’s wedding.
Cravings: Nothing in particular
Symptoms: Back pains and occasional heartburn… still 
Movement: Every day! He was having fun today during his ultrasound squirming all around and then gave the doctor a couple kicks a few hours later. Guess he doesn’t like being prodded. Either way, he is extremely strong and active.  
Gender predictions: No need to guess, it's a boy
Name: Reed Stewart Tuel

 Out and about after Irene came through

1 comment:

  1. You are so tiny and adorable! You are also brave to post your weight gain on your blog. I am 5 weeks behind you and have gained about as much as you! :)

    ReplyDelete