Monday, May 16, 2011

Belly Business - 14 wks

How far along: 14 weeks 5 days
Size of the baby
: Small Orange (1 oz and 4 inches long)
Total weight gain/loss: Holy weight gain – stepping on the scale this week made my heart skip a beat. The scale is no longer my friend and I can tell we will be having many evil conversations in the upcoming months. Total of 6lbs gain to date.  
Maternity Clothes: Not yet, I did buy a “BeBand” at Target yesterday although I don’t really need it yet. I also spent the day trying to find a swim suit for this season. Not an easy task considering I will be between 4 and 8 months this summer. Finally found a cute one!
Cravings:
Pastries, Pasta, Pizza, Fried Foods and all things bad for you…
Symptoms:
Heartburn? I have never had it before, but that is what Matt says I have every night. Not fun.
Movement:
Still no movement, maybe in the next month or so?
Gender predictions:
Still think our appointment in 3 weeks will confirm a baby girl. Either way we will be excited to know and start picking names and buying things for the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment